Tahoe Mountain Club—Your Portal to the Tahoe Life
What is the Tahoe Lifestyle and how does Tahoe Mountain Club serve as a direct portal to it? If you want to experience the Tahoe lifestyle, but don’t know the first thing about it or you know what it is, but feel as though you’re missing out on some of its best features, then you’ve come to the right place. Enter Tahoe Mountain Club.
What is Tahoe Mountain Club (TMC)?
- Truckee/Tahoe’s all-encompassing social club offering exclusive access to four season amenities and unique programming
- Highly curated member engagement programming for you, your family and your guests that puts you right at the center of it all
Simply put, you don’t lift a finger. Through membership in TMC, the door leading to the very best of Tahoe Life is opened for you—every time.
Tahoe Mountain Club is your Key to a Whole New Exclusive Way to Experience Tahoe Mountain Life
- Old Greenwood — Old Greenwood, located just outside downtown Truckee, is home to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and Old Greenwood Golf Academy. It is also where TMC members can access the Pavilion, Old Greenwood’s private state-of-the-art fitness facility and spa. On-site wellness classes are available to all members plus two outdoor pools, a kiddie Splash & Play Zone, and the Bearfoot Bar & Grill.
- Gray’s Crossing — Home to the Peter Jacobsen/Jim Hardy-designed championship golf course and the Gray’s Crossing Pool and Fitness Center—as well as PJ’s Bar & Grill—members gain exclusive access to high-end amenity. The Fitness Center at Gray’s offers several indoor and outdoor hot tubs, an outdoor family pool where food and drink can be ordered via PJ’s waitstaff, plus an array of state-of-the-art fitness equipment. The lawn at PJ’s, host to a lineup of music events, is the go-to for family fun, community, and high-quality entertainment.
- Northstar, CA — TMC members gain exclusive access to the Alpine Club, a private haven for TMC members—gondola adjacent, right in the Village at Northstar. This is where traditional après ski rituals are experienced, ski gear is stored and laid out for you, warm beverages are sipped and hearty breakfasts are served, all by an attentive staff, always ready to serve. TMC members can take the shuttle from the Pavilion at Old Greenwood directly to the Alpine Club in Northstar.
- At the top of Northstar’s Zephyr chairlift, TMC members can take a break from the ski hill at Schaffer’s Camp, a private mountain-top retreat overlooking the majestic Northstar mountainscape. Ski boots are exchanged for woolen slippers, craft cocktails are mixed and artisanal cuisine served, all alongside roaring fireplaces creating a distinguished and truly elevated experience.
This is just a hint of what Tahoe Mountain Club affords its members. Want to learn more about Tahoe Mountain Club and the full extent of its programming? Call us today to see why so many have joined TMC and are so glad they did. The best of Tahoe awaits—lucky for you, it’s just a call away.